Sunday, May 6, 2018

it's the little things in life

Today was just a gorgeous day

     I thought the weather forecast called for rain, but we had sun and mild temps all day.
     Julia went to Kane County, Jackie and I went to church, Emily went to work, John took care of the dogs and maybe ran, and we all had not burned Headon's chops for supper.
     I say not burned, or is it burnt?  Whatever.  Because I have a tendency to cook everything to the charred stage on the gas grill.  I just can't get used to the heat.
     I surveyed the gardens and think I need several new plants.  I must have ignored them last year, because I have some huge blank spots around the yard.
     I know yesterday was garden while you are naked day, so I want to apologize to all my neighbors.  That moon you may have seen last night was not a celestial body.....and that's all I will say about that.
     I have a strange problem.  Three pairs of jeans and all three have a belt loop pulled out.  Same location!  I must tug on my pants to pull them up and use that loop.  Gonna stop that.
     When I garden, I wear suspenders because my pants just don't sit right.
     When I tried to take off my pants today, I couldn't because my suspenders were clipped to my underwear.
     You may laugh, but it is not easy getting old!
     Gonna drink some Metamucil before bed time......
     Peace and joy to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment