Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Farmer in the dell

I almost planted my garden today

     Almost.  I laid it out, put strings down to show rows, and planted my tomato and pepper plants.  But I did not get the seeds down.
     Sometimes I just run out of energy.  I had mowed, and trimmed, and raked up some long grass, and prepped the garden beds and I just ran out of energy.
     Farmer in the dell.
     Think what a difference a typo or two would make.
     Farmer in the deli
     Framer on the dell
     Farmer in the bell
     You get the drift.
    Anyway, tomorrow I will plant the seeds and set up a watering system, because once the seeds go in the ground, it will not rain.
     Positive news....I have lots of flowers on the strawberry plants.  Maybe this year I will get real, fresh, amazingly tasty strawberries.
     That's it.
     By the way, does this blog look different?  Not sure, but it seems odd.
     Peace to all, big and small.


No comments:

Post a Comment