Saturday, May 12, 2018

holy cow

I had the shock of my life tonight

Somehow, the girls put together a surprise party for me and I was blown away.  Totally.
People from the theater group, school, newspaper, grade school years and every part of my life were there.
I can 't begin to tell you how touched I was.  I had tears in my eyes a couple of times.
I am truly blessed to have friends who have stuck by me through the years, who have put up  with me "me first" behavior, or my stupid jokes, or my crazy ideas.  I can't begin to tell you all how important you are in my life, and what a difference you have made in my life.
Thank you for calling me friend.
And thank you for being a friend.
Clarence said to George, No man is a failure who has friends.
I must be the most successful person in the world.
Thank you.  And bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment