Monday, July 10, 2017

on the road

We have a program to give tomorrow

    Dan and I will be doing our Cuba talk for the fourth time!  We have talked to Rotary, Golden K, Creston seniors, and now the retired teachers.  But I seem to think I missed a group....should or could be our fifth talk.
    Whatever.
    Been thinking of Cuba a lot lately.  I remember it as a really neat place to visit and I wish I could go back.
    It seems I have a lot of places I would like to get back to, but I have a lot of new places I want to see and experience also.
    The giant redwoods and sequoias trees in California, the Prince Albert Hotel, Key West, San Diego Zoo,  the bears in Hudson Bay, New York City, the Cotswold's in England, Downton Abbey in England, Yellowstone Park, a park in the Dakotas where you can rent a house and watch the buffalo wander by.
    Holy cow...that is quite a list.
    One bad thing about travel is one trip is not enough.  There are far too many places to go, and not enough money to go to them all.  I used to think I had lots of time, but even that seems to be dwindling.
    But tomorrow I will be back in Cuba again, at least in my mind.
    It should be a happy time.


No comments:

Post a Comment