Monday, May 23, 2016

the lost and unfound

I think I am going crazy

     We got a letter from NIU.  We make a monthly donation to WNIJ and to the school of education.  We have been doing this for years.
     We got a letter in the mail asking if we wanted to continue the donation.  The form was confusing, so I called. I left a message and a few hours later, a lady called back.
     By then the letter had disappeared.  I have looked everywhere.  Can't find it.
     And I don't remember the exact wording.....
     The lady was confused also.  I called about something I didn't have to ask her to explain it. Is this what getting old involves??  Holy crap.
     I went to grab a mug to carry water in while mowing.
     About two months ago, I found a Thermos mug, but could not find the lid.  Today I found the lid, but can not find the mug.
     Given my hesitancy to ever throw anything out, I can't for the life of me figure where I put the mug.
     Damn.  I have to stop writing now.  Seems I forgot to attach my head and now I've lost that!

No comments:

Post a Comment