Tuesday, May 24, 2016

lost and still unfound ....part 2

I think I repeat myself


     But I don't remember if I do, or not,.
     Yesterday I told about losing things.....but that was not the worst memory/cognitive dysfunction I had Monday.
     Monday is mowing day.
     I got out the mower, went around side of the front yard, all the way down the east side of the house to the back, came back north, started back south.
     Now, I have been mowing for at least 10 minutes.  I look over at the grass and it really looks long.
I figured I must have changed the level of the blades.  So I check and the blades are at the right level.
     I just didn't engage them.
     I was basically riding around the yard on the mower.
     And since it was getting warm, I reprogrammed our thermostat.
     I put on the air and set the nighttime temperature to 68.
    We were cold.
     I said I would change it in the morning.
     I just got yelled at because it is 11 p.m. and she is freezing.
     Funny, 68 in the winter is nice and comfortable, but 68 in the summer is too cold.
     As soon as I finish this, I will reset the thermostat.
     Hopefully I will remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment