Wednesday, May 25, 2016

it's not me

No, I am not taking over the Hub Theater project

     Just want to quell any rumors I may have started about taking over the theater.
     No, I have not asked Warren Buffet to be my partner and provide the money for the project.
     Yes, I have dreamed of owning a theater ever since watching a British comedy, which may have been The Great Bijou, when I was about 12.  It was a funny movie, but I can't remember why.  I don't even positively remember the title.  I do remember the building shaking like a leaf whenever a train went past.  I once did a search on the title and nothing came up.  Maybe I imagined it.
     Yes, I would like to see the theater renovated and reopened.
     No, I would not stage burlesque shows.....but I would not rule vaudeville out.
     Hope that clarifies the situation.
     And I ran a check spelling thing on this.  Project comes up as misspelled.  Options include Opec, EC and a bunch of other letters.
     Methinks spell check is goofy.



No comments:

Post a Comment