Monday, May 2, 2016

4 is bigger than 3

I worked my butt off today

     I mowed.  I weeded.  I moved mulch.  I swept part of the garage.  I walked the dog.  I moved mulch.
     I may have goofed.
     I ordered mulch last week and it was delivered today.
     I was going to order 3 cubic yards, but I was worried that might not be enough.
     So I upped the order to 4.
     Boy, was I wrong!
     3 would have been plenty.  I have mulched the front of the house and barely dented the pile.
     And I only have three other areas to mulch, the front was the biggest part.
     Don't know what I was thinking.
    I  have never mulched here, so I was not sure how much to get.  If I get too little, I have to get more and that involves paying a delivery charge.....so I opted for an  extra yard.   That is three feet, by three feet, by three feet....one cubic yard.
     Hopefully I can get it all done in the next couple of days.....
     After work, I took a shower with a young lady!
    But the little bitch wasn't thrilled.
    Jackie said Corki smelled, so we gave her a shower.  She does not like getting wet.
    But she smells nice now.
    Just hope it lasts for a while.
   My muscles ache, my back hurts, so I need to head to bed.  Gotta get up early and work before Rotary.



No comments:

Post a Comment