Monday, May 9, 2016

not my best day

Today was a downer

     I was packing up the supplies for mini courses when I could not find the mini pry bars that I bought last year.
     These are very helpful in prying apart the birdhouses when kids put the roof on backwards.  I bought two last year.....but I could not find them today.
     I looked in the garage.  Realizing it is a huge mess did not improve my mental state.  I took out all the crap from my science cabinet and could not find the pry bars.  So I went downstairs and looked there....nothing.
     The good news is I found a chuck key for my drill.  I had no idea where that was until I found it today.  I also bought the chuck key last year because.....well, you know.  I found a second chuck key I bought two years ago because ...... add your own refrain.
     I know I need to put stuff away.  Actually, the chuck keys were away...I just did not see them.
     I also found the aluminum drip trays for the gas grill.  I bought those last year, but did not put them away.  Instead, I decided to put them in a green bag and put the bag in the bottom of a storage container.  Go figure.
      I bought some downspout decorations two years ago and have not put them on the downspouts.  Hell, I can't even find the downspouts because I took them off and substituted black plastic tubing.
     I bought Jackie a birthday present last year that is still not put together.  It's a project.  But I don't seem to ever get to it.
     Let's just say I was a bit frustrated.  Again.
     I just don't get my mind.
     My life is filled with unfinished projects.  A book, the basement, postcards, pictures, photo books of previous vacations...the list goes on and on.
    Like I said, I just don't understand how my brain works....or why it doesn't work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment