Saturday, June 17, 2023

so long

 We just watched the last episode of Ted Lasso

    There is no word on a fourth season, so it may truly have been the last episode.

    We were late in joining the Ted Lasso world.

    We watched one episode, the first one, in season one and then just sort of stopped watching.   When season 2 started, we went back and watched season 1,  then moved on to season 2.  Then came season 3.

    I won't give away any of the ending because there may be people who have just started watching.

    Suffice it to say, it was great.  

    I honestly loved the series and the characters.  I feel like I know them, which to me makes for a great TV series.  It is on Apple TV, so if you see an offer for a free month of Apple TV, take it and watch the series.  I think you'll like it.

    I understand Richmond, a part of London, has become a Ted Lasso tourist spot.  You can walk down the lane where he lived, stand in front of the pub they frequented, (although the inside shots were done in a studio), and of course, buy souveniers.

    However, I don't think it is on our agenda for London. 

     We leave Thursday.

    I am nervous.

    Yes, I have started putting things aside for final packing. I have thought about clothes, spending way too much time on socks.  I do need to buy underwear.  It has nothing to do with the trip, but I need new underwear.

    But aside from the packing it is how Jackie will fare, the flight, Covid, how the plants will survive if the drought continues, how the in home care will be.....all sorts of things that keep me up at night.

    I am sure all will be fine.  But I still get nervous.  And worry.

    My friend TC will say  that is not unusual, I worry about everything.  He's right.

    I should follow the song, "Don't worry, be happy."

    Easier said than done.

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment