Friday, June 23, 2023

Made it

 We are in London!


    This will be brief because I am a little tired.

    I was up at 7;30  a.m. Thursday and it is now around 3:30 p.m. Friday in good Old Rochelle, and I did not sleep much on the plane, if at all.

Brief highlights.

    Thursday: Found a cell phone under a chair at O'Hare and it turned out to be one of the attendant's.  She was very thankful.

    Friday:  Landed safely.  Took a loooong taxi ride from the airport to the hotel.  Visited the Thames waterfront near Tower of London.

            Took tea on the afternoon tea bus, which drove around London for about 2 hours.

            Went out for Indian food.

            Found a wallet in the underground station and turned it into attendants.

            Took a lot of pictures but can't seem to download them tonight.  Either I am too tired or I brought the wrong cord.

            Hell of a first day.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment