Thursday, February 9, 2023

who answers these?

 I know a lot of single women on Facebook


    I mention this because I often see a posting on  their obseervations from a guy who "wants to be your friend because you have such a nice smile and I admire your posts....but you have not accepted my friend request.  Please do."

    Does anyone respond to these?  If so, why?

    My guess is it is some guy with multpile pages running scams on any woman who responds.  First they are friendly, great conversationalists, nice guys.   Then they ask a favor.  And another favor.  They groom their victims until they can access bank accounts or credit cards.

    Then wham bam, finish the scam.

    Anyway, that always bugs me when I see the posts.

    What also bugged me today?  Well, I took my bike in for a tune up.  The place is in DeKalb and their web site gives hours.  I called to be sure and got a recorded message that their winter hours were 3-6 Monday thru Friday. 

    Got the bike down from the rafters, took the wheelchair out of the car, loaded the bike and drove over only to discover they are closed today.  Maybe they could have put that on their answering machine!

    I went today because I had a couple of other stops.  It was not just a trip to take the bike .

    But, now I have to wait until I go back to DeKalb for something, otherwise it is a trip only for the bike and I won't do that.

    Yes it did piss me off a bit.


    Since this is world pizza day, we had World Famous Pizza for supper.  I have only had it twice, and really like it.  I did have trouble finding the place though.  Next time I will know where to go.

    I did hit three weather elements:  rain, snow and then sleet.  But at least it was not terribly windy.

    I will be honest though, I am done with winter.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment