Monday, February 13, 2023

could it be?

 We had a lot of phone calls today


    I don't answer the house phone unless I recognize the number.  

    But I do listen to the messages.

    One voice message was from a dog adoption group.

    They have a dog we may be interested in adopting.

    We will get together for a visit,  maybe  even this week, to see if we are all compatible.  I am hoping we are.

    I won't share any details, because sometimes things happen.

    Not to bore you with my problems, but I had one hell of a time getting to sleep last night.  At 2 a.m. I was up messing around in the kitchen, then I played solitaire for a while on the computer.  I don't think that helps in getting to sleep.

    I was dragging a bit this morning.

    I did walk today, and I am having a hot toddy now, so maybe that combination will work in getting me to sleep.  I hope.

    We had an Exit 99 meeting tonight, so it was a nice to sit around with the group and talk and laugh, then laugh even more.

    Our show Friday is 2 seats short of a sell out.....but don't worry.  If you still want to come, there will be additional seating available on a first come, first served  basis.

    While I was gone, Julia saw the Starlink group of satellites pass overhead.  Maybe I can see them tomorrow, if it isn't cloudy

Peace and Love    

    



No comments:

Post a Comment