Friday, February 3, 2023

oh oh

 I have been walking


    I go to the REC a couple of times a week and walk a mile on the indoor track.

    Usually I go twice a week, although my goal was 3 times a week.

    Well, this week I went 3 times.  And today, I walked 1 +1/3 miles.

    Now I think that is pretty good.

    But my hammies don't.

    For the past hour my legs have been cramping.  A lot.  It hurts.

    Julia has a friend over and we have had some wine, but several times now I have gotten up and just walked around the house because I am cramping.

    I don't know what tonight will bring.  I can't imagine making it through the entire night without cramps.

    Right now it is 4 outside.  It is still cold.  But by Monday it will be near 40.  Go figure.

    And I have a complaint about the stupid groundhog.  Winter ends the middle of March, according to the meterological calendar.  So regardless of shadow or no shadow, we are going to have 6 weeks of winter. 

    Why do we focus so much attention on movie celebrities and their woes and groundhogs? We can handle the news, can't we?

    Or are we at the point in life where we have to hear the line from A Few Good Men: " The truth?  You can't handle the truth!"

    I wonder.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment