Sunday, February 5, 2023

what a day!!

 I don't think I have ever had a day like this


    First off, I didn't get up until AFTER 10:30!

    Seriously!  I dojn't know hat the hell happened, only that we must have been tired.

    By the time Jackie got up, showered, dressed and ready for breakfast it was almost 1.  She skipped breakfast and just had lunch.

    I did a couple of loads of laundry and then I went out to fill my bird feeders.

    Then I checked Facebook, read the paper, searched for a movie I wanted to watch but could not find, had some more tea, knocked off Wordle in three tries, had a chunk of sausage and watched "Emily in Paris" on  the computer.

    That was about 2:30.

    Now, Jackie did not care for the show so much, so I have not been watching it.  After the first episode, I watched a second.  Then a third.  Fourth.  Fifth.  Sixth.  Seventh. And in the middle of the seventh ,Jackie asked, "Could I please have my supper?"

    Almost 4 hours of "Emily in Paris".  

    I don't think I have ever watched a single program that long, not even football.  

    Maybe "The Great Escape," but that was only 3 hours. I think.

    Anyway, the whole day was gone.  

    And I don't feel guilty.

    But I sure do miss Paris.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment