Sunday, February 21, 2021

day.......YSL......351

I am not exactly a clothes horse 


    I was looking through my extensive wardrobe and nticed I had 3 pairs of normal pants plus my  jeans.  Well, technically I have 2 pairs of normal pants because the third pair is my zoo pants.  (or is it are my zoo pants?  I find the older I get, the more confused or uncertain I am of correctness in the written word)

    I have a lot of neat sweaters and long sleeved tops, plus a couple of racks of short sleeved shirts.

    If they all disappeared tomorrow, I would be ok because since the end of November I have spent most of my time in lounge pants and thermal shirts.  Jackie asked me the other day why I had worn my Paris themed long sleeved shirt again, which kind of indicated to me I maybe need to vary my clothes.

    But honestly, I don't go anywhere.  Who does?

    Before Covid, I had meetings, church, or functions to go to and would wear my sweaters and nicer long sleeved tops, but I have not been out to any of those for about a year.  

    Same with pants.  And sadly, I have 5 pairs of jeans but two pairs are really more of a summer weight and are a little too thin to wear outside in the winter.

    I also admit I wear the jeans longer than I should.  Jackie says two days is long enough....but I sometimes have them on for five or more, unless they are dirty or standing in a corner by themselves.  And sometimes I only wear them one day before I wash them.  I am a complex person.

    I got up in the middle of the night and my bare foot hit a cold spot on the little rug next to the bed.  

    My first thought was Corki had an accident.  My second thought was she threw up. 

    I also had a fleeting thought of the dream I had where I was on a boat and had to pee, so I just went over the side.  Was it a dream or did I actually wet the floor?

    In any case, it was not a big spot and I did not want to wake Jackie and clean it.

    So I went back to bed.  I don't remember why I got up in the first place!

    In the morning I got up and my foot hit the same cold spot.  Turned out to be a quarter that I dropped.  Go figure.

    I once had an argument with a girl I dated.  She was cheating on me.  I called her a two bit whore and she gave me a black eye.  She hit me with her bag of quarters.  (Feel free not to laugh, it was funny 100 years ago.)

    Stay dry.  Stay safe.  Stay healthy,.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment