Saturday, February 13, 2021

day....old dogs........343

 Old dogs can learn new tricks


    Emily, John and Camryn were over tonight and we got to talking about television shows.  I have Britbox Netflix, and Apple TV on my set, but I have trouble navigating the menu with the little Apple TV remote.

    Emily said that it was easy, and used her phone to navigate  the shows.  Her phone!!!

    She showed me how to do it on my phone and it makes it as easy as pie!!  How did I not know this?

    What other tech things don't I know about?

    Well, if I sweep left on my phone I go to camera without entering my password!  I never knew that!!!

    Half the time when I use my phone to take pictures I end up calling someone by accident because I hit the wrong buttons when I am done.  

    And if I sweep up, I can get the flashlight!  I always ask Siri to turn the light on and off....she probably thinks I am an idiot.

    Speaking of idiots, I watched a mystery that I knew the ending to before the show even started.  Yet I watched.  I wanted to see what clues were ignored that would allow the bad guy to go free.  The kicker was when one of the jurors who acquited the ogre went on TV and told everybody what a monster the guy was...even though he voted for acquital!  Holy crap, what a terrible script!  What a terrible jury!!

    So much for politics tonight.

    If you don't live around us, you may not realize the wind chills are expected to be in the -30 range sometime tonight.  That is freaking cold.

    Currently it is -4 but the temp will drop toward morning.  Drop.

    I can't imagine what homeless people are doing tonight.  My heart breaks for them.

    Sorry to end on a downer.....

    Stay safe.  Stay healthy. Stay warm.

Peace and Love




No comments:

Post a Comment