Friday, February 5, 2021

day......shot!!......235

Jackie and I got our Covid shots today 




    And it did not hurt one bit!!

    We signed up with the Ogle County Health Department.  They worked with Rochelle Community Hospital to provide the shots at the local Presbyterian Church.  It was a nicely run operation.

    Normally I would wait for Emily, but she was not sure when her place would have the vaccine, so we opted for the county.

    We go back March 5 for our second shot.  

    Ours was the Moderna formula.

    It was kind of a social day.  We visited with Nadine at the shot center, hosted Sheri for pizza and wine, all while maining a safe social distancing and following masking procedures when required.

    That's about all from our side of the world.

    I am making slow progress on my puzzle.....maybe by the thaw I will be done.

    Stah healthy.  Stay safe.  Stay happy.

Peace and Love





I do think something is off on the top......may have to leave that area until the very end.



No comments:

Post a Comment