Wednesday, February 17, 2021

day....these shoes........347

I actually walked today 


    Monday I walked a mile and a half, but my hips hurt a lot.  So today I just walked a mile and 1/6, and right now my hips are fine.

    Two times in one week...that is pretty good for a lazy bones like me.

    I also finished my puzzle!  I had about 32 pieces to place, and it took me darn near 40 minutes.  I had to reconstruct part of the puzzle because the right pieces were not in place...had three in the wrong spots.  

    All is well that ends well, I guess.

    Talked to friends John and Kathy in the big city....they had well over 15 inches of snow.  Contrasting the totals they had, we got about 2.5 inches.  The weather bureau reported DeKalb and Dixon both had 2.5, so I figured Rochelle is right between them and must have had a similar amount.

    But I have no idea how they measure snowfall when the snow is blowing horizontally.  

    It is getting hard for me to back one car out of the garage, the pile of snow is spreading.  With temps set to start rising, that should disappear by June.

    At least we are not encountering the problems Texas is having now......with blackouts, water outages, gas shortages ... has to be hard living there.  I read where the refineries are shut down, which means our gasoline prices will start to rise fairly quickly, fairly soon.

    I returned the toilet seats today....got the right ones, the round ones, like my wife said.  I will make htat mistake again.

    Stay safe.  Stay warm.  Stay healthy.

Peace and Love



TA DA!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment