Thursday, February 11, 2021

day.....$$$$$$.....341

 I love saving money


    Ok, maybe I am cheap.  Maybe I treat those nickels like sewer covers.  (I was going to say man hole covers, but that would be sexist, I think.  Although I don't know any woman who wants to be associated with sewerage.)

  That is why two days ago I went to a store where the items were not on sale but could not buy anything because I did not lose my wallet.  Confused?  Me too. I have too many pockets in my jacket.

    I went back to the store today because they had Tide on sale for $8.99 with a digital coupon, which I loaded onto my app.  I never thought I would ever say that in my life.

    I went to the store, bought a whole bunch of stuff because as long as I was there I might as well buy items on sale.

    Jackie asked me to buy some marble rye.  I did.  Then I thought, what do we do with marble rye?  So I bought ham.  And salami.  And cheese.

    And frozen pot pies were 5 for$10. Yoplait yogurt was 10 for $4.  Oh, garlaic bread.  Oh, this.  Oh that.

    I walked out of the store after paying $102 for groceries including this:




    Looks yummy, right?  So what if it's only Jackie and me....maybe we'll invite John and Emily over for some Saturday, if the snow isn't knee deep.

    When I got home Jackie looked at me and asked if I got the Tide.  I think you all know the answer to that one, don't you?



     Guess I'll go to Walmart next week.

    We always plant paperwhites before  Thanksgiving so we have a lovely centerpiece at Christmas.

    I tossed them yestereday, just after they started blooming.  We figured 3 months was long enough.

    Stay healthy.  Stay safe.  Watch for snow.

Peace and Love

    





A little spindly, right?



    


No comments:

Post a Comment