Friday, February 12, 2021

day......ff.........342

 I suffer from fatty finger syndrome


    It is noticeable when typing, especially on my cell phone.  Sometimes my fingers hit the right letters, sometimes they hit a not so right letter and messages get sent that don't make any sense.

    I have the same problem on the computer.  The y and u keys are close to each other, which explains why my name is Terru on a couple of websites I use.  I did not notice it until I went to sign in and discovered I had renamed myself.

    To be honest my eyes don't work as well as they used to.  I have a spot in my right eye and when that eye is in charge, sometimes I miss a letter in a word.  For example, I could type exampple and I might not pick up that second p.  And notice I said p, not pea or pee, both of which have totally different meanings.

    But I digress.

    I also send e mails to the wrong person.  My friend Judy got one the other day meant for Julia, I have sent my newspaper column to the wrong Jenny at least once, and other mistakes that come about because I get in a hurry or don't stop and check my work.

    So, if on occasion I make a mistake, be understanding.  I am old.  My eyesight is slipping.  My mind is slipping.  I may repeat myself.  My eyesight is slipping.  My mind is slipping.  Did I mention I was old?

    But I do enjoy doing this blog.  And I like your comments and reactions.  My whole purpose is to spread a little happiness in this overly tense world.

    Stay healthy.  Stay happy.

Peace and Love





No comments:

Post a Comment