Thursday, February 6, 2020

winner, winner...chicken dinner

I won the Lotto

     I found out I did not have to go to Springfield or Chicago to claim my winnings.  It seems I can do that locally.
     Every time a lottery jackpot goes above $200 million, I buy a couple of tickets.  It was over that for quite a while, and one of the 20 tickets I played was a winner!
     I could not believe it!  I had to look twice to be sure.
     After years of trying this game, I finally matched a number.  I got the Powerball in one game and was thrilled to collect my earnings.
     I even took a photo of me, the lucky winner.




     Yes, I am holding all my winnings...both of them.  But I am wearing a stylish hat, right?
     Another tech question.  Today all the icons on my desktop are mini sized....can barely read them.  Don't know why, don't know how......but I would like them restored to the larger size.  How do I do that?   
     Never mind...I figured it out myself.  so there.  Just don't know how I did that in the first place.
     I have to make a list of what to spend my winnings on....so it's an early night.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment