Saturday, February 15, 2020

blink...it's gone

I don't know what happened today

     I weoke up and suddenly it's time for bed.
     I did do stuff.  Laundry.  Dishes.  Attene a celebration of life.  Go out for dinner.
     A few months ago we bought some dryer balls.  These take the place of dryer sheets and are more environmentally friendly.
     But it's strange.  The other day I dried my new oversized red pajamas and one of my balls was way down in the leg!  Sometimes my balls fall on the floor when I take out the load and sometimes I end up with a ball at the end of a sleeve!     How it gets there, I will never know!
     We have new neighbors.  I am not a nosy person, but when I take Corki out at night I notice by 10 the house is dark, so they must be in bed.
     It's 10:30 now and I just put another load in the washer.  I hope to stay awake until it is done, then put it in the dryer along with my balls. 
     Hopefully the load wont sit overnight and get all wrinkled.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment