Friday, February 14, 2020

pennies from heaven

I took in my loose change today

     It started out with a hot chocolate mix can.  I filled it with loose change.    When that came full, I moved to a loose leaf tea can.  It just kind of grew from there.
     When we had the closet floor installed, all that stuff had to come out.  I realized it had been a while since I took in change.
     I put all my containers in two strong bags.  I took one bag in Wednesday and ran it through the change counter.  $257.  Plus some change.  I took the second bag in today:  $225.  Plus some change.
     It's a bonus and will help pay for my ticket this summer.
     Aside from taking in change, I went to a fitness center and walked 1.5 miles on the treadmill, went to Creston with Sheri, Dan and Linda for wine night, and went to the store.
     Actually, I bought flowers for Jackie.  I had to laugh, there were at least 10 guys in Cypress House buying flowers.  Who says we wait until the last minute?
     All in all, a cold, but good, day.
Peace and Love and loose change




No comments:

Post a Comment