Friday, February 28, 2020

brr........

I'm a soft touch for a cool girl

     Actually, they were very cold Girl Scouts selling cookies out in front of Wallyworld today.  I bought a box of thin mints because those kids had to be freezing and I admire that type of gumption.
     Bare in mind, I have 30 plus bags of cookies in the freezer in the basement.  We don't go through them as fast as I thought and this week I have cut down on my DCC considerably.  BTW, DCC is Daily Cookie Consumption.
     It's not because of Lent, which is a time of self sacrifice, reflection and introspection.  But the cut back in cookies is more a result of the 11 pounds I seemed to have gained since Halloween.
     Of course, exercising is top priority.  I went to walk several timesthis month.  Well, a few times.  OK, four times.  I walked four times in February.  It's a short month.
     If intentions could get it done, I'd be skinny.
     I am also cutting back on spider solitaire.  I am limiting myself to 5 games a day.  Actually, that is  still too many.  Starting tomorrow, 4 a day.
     Also tomorrow, I will be going through papers on the desk.  Time has come to battle the monster of chaos in my life.
Peace and Love





No comments:

Post a Comment