Thursday, February 13, 2020

damn, it's cold

I am getting pretty chilly

     And I am in a house,  With heat and walls and windows and doors and blankets.
     I just can't imagine what people who are homeless do on nights like this.  Even sleeping in a car would not provide the warmth one needs to survive.
     I can't help but think we are the greatest country in the world, have been for many years.  Why can't we figure out how to get homeless off the streets and into safe places in weather like this.
     If we took one billion from this senseless wall project and built affordable housing, maybe we could do something about the problem.
     Anyway...I am warm, comparatively speaking.  Most of you are also warm.  I just hope those in tents find some shelter tonight.
     Kind of a strange musing from me, huh?
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment