Monday, February 24, 2020

to snow, or not to snow

That is the question 

     It appears we will miss the bulk of the snow this time.  Unless some old guy farts in Springfield, which could cause a ripple of a breeze that grows exponentially and pushes the storm northward.
     But I am not hopeful.
     I did go buy milk, mainly because our milk was almost gone.
     I know people do dare  devil deeds (notice the clever use of illieteration.  You are welcome.) 
     I am a daredevil in my own way.
     Our milk went out of date two days ago.  And I still drank some.  Call me crazy, but I love living on the edge once in a while.  Past dated milk, yogurt that is a little runny, apples that have a perfectly good half opposite the brown musy one.....those are all my calls to action.
     Proof?  I found a frozen frosted Christmas cookie laying in the bottom of the freezer today.  It could have been from this year.  It could thave been from last year.  I accepted the challenge.  I took a bite and almost immediatley spit it out because it had terrible freezer burn taste.
     Forget sky diving, or montain  climbing, or swimming with the sharks.  I look those dates square in the eye, give the stuff an sniff, then risk spending the afternoon tethered to the toilet.
     So far, so good.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment