Tuesday, November 26, 2019

winner winner, chicken dinner

This was a pretty lucky day

     How lucky was it?
     The doorbell rang about 10 and a wonderful woman named Debby dropped off some cream puffs for Jackie and me!  (You know who she is, don't you?)      Well, thank you very much.  They are absolutely divine.
     Then I got a phone call from WRHL.  When they had the food drive last week, I dropped off a donation and filled out an entry blank for a drawing.  I won!  The prize box was from Pepsi and included a 12 pack, a Blue tooth speaker, a great sweatshirt, and a Chicago Bears' football with an autograph from a current player!
     I went to Rotary and every week I say I am going to win the football pool drawing and pick the Sunshine Bakery cupcakes.  Well, I didn't win, but Rotarian Chuck won and gave them to me!  Thank you, my friend!
     Honestly, this is the most up beat I have felt in a while.
     So basking in the glow of great luck, I bought a lottery ticket and the most nonamazing thing happened.  Every upper has a downer.  I didn't win!
     But if I had, I would have spent the $200 million in a very creative manner.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment