Wednesday, November 27, 2019

where are my expandable pants?

I think tomorrow will be a problem for me

     I tend to eat more than I should.  Way more.  I have been trying to cut back, but tomorrow will be a test.
     We were going to make a pumpkin pie to go with an apple pie.  But I convinced Jackie we should buy one.  Making it is a lot of work for me, and I already have enough.
     So she called a bakery in Oregon and ordered a pumpkin pie.
     So we are going to have apple and pumpkin.  And the cupcakes that I got after Chuck won them at Rotary.
     Jackie's brother Bob is a cherry pie eater.  So whenever he came, we would have cherry pie.  I love cherry pie.  But since Bob is living where the frost don't sting, we never have cherry pie.
     Imagine my surprise when I picked up the pie and discovered she had ordered  a cherry pie to surprise me!
     When I got home she was also surprised.  She did not remember even mentioning cherry pie when she ordered.
     Oh well.......dessert is about 5.   Feel free to stop.
Peace and Love and Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment