Thursday, November 28, 2019

OMG

I ate too much today

     Good food, good friends, good football game, good weather.....all in all it was a good day.
     And I am not being persnickety.
     Only part I missed was visiting with Julia.....somehow that just escaped us.  I have to send her my grocery list, time is running short!
      For dessert we had a choice of cupcakes, cherry pie, apple pie, pumpkin pie and cherry bars......a veritable sweet fest.
     If you aren't doing anything Friday night, stop by for some pie!
     Funny thing about that.  People rarely stop by just to visit.  But this week Bob and Diane came just as we were leaving for an appointment in Sycamore!  I wish we had some time to visit, but we had to go.  Then Debby dropped by and I was still in my pajamas!
     I better start getting dressed earlier.
     Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving.
     I am tired...and sated!
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment