Sunday, November 3, 2019

will he? or won't he?

I am getting a little concerned

     Talked to a guy last week about storing golf carts.  He said he would pick them up tomorrow, and he would call a day ahead.
     I have not had a call.  Does that mean he is not coming? 
     I think next year I will just store it in my garage.  SIL John said that is what the dealer will do, plus a little clean up and maintenance check.  That is the part I want done....making sure the cart is in good working condition at the start of the year.
     I get perplexed.
     Brother Carl and wife Ruth headed back to Florida today.  Funny, they were here for five months and I only saw them 3 or 4 times.  Time flies...should haves and could haves are always a thing in life, right?
     I did watch part of the Bears today.  They were so pathetic!  I decided to watch a real team and turned on Green Bay when I rode my inside bike.  That was worse.  I don't think any Central Division team won today.
     I did pick up all the Halloween decorations.  They are not put away, just picked up.  When you are retired, there is always time tomorrow.
     That's my life in a nutshell.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment