Tuesday, November 12, 2019

brrrr

It's a beautiful night

     Ok, it is a little cool.  But the moon...amazing.  It is so bright,  I always expect to see deer or other critters wandering across the fields, but I never do.
     The other night I heard an owl hooting to the north, and another responding from the south,  It was very neat.  I was going to say cool, but that might have been the experience or the temperature.  I used neat to be clear, yet ambiguous.  Got it?
     I went outside with the dog tonight.   Jackie worries about coyotes eating little Corki, so I often go out with her.
     Tonight I put my old shearling coat on and stepped out.  I was so warm!     Except for my legs, which were stinging.  But my upper part was toasty.  I forget how warm the coat can be.
     Here's a puzzle.  Got in my car today and found a name tag on the front seat.  It said Ed.  The handwriting was not mine.  Name tag was not used.
     Why was it in my front seat?  Damn strange.
     And I had a Popeye's classic chicken sandwich tonight....that was a damn good sandwich!  I really liked it.
     With that happy thought, I think I will wear my coat to bed tonight.
Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment