Saturday, November 23, 2019

madness

The world is a crazy place

     I saw an ad on Facebook tonight that amazed me.
     Maybe it was the Russians, or some prankster.  But the product was a snuggle suit with a built in beanie chair so you could sit down anywhere.
     It looked incredibly dumb and the people wearing it looked like they had an abnormal rear end.   Part of me says it was a joke, but then the other part of me says a sucker is born every minute.
     The makers of Uno, the card game, have changed colors.  The red and blue cards will be replaced by orange and purple in a "nonpartisan" version of the game.
     Really?  Playing Uno causes people to be in political camps based on the color of the cards?  And changing the color will somehow make that Draw Two more palatable if you are a Republican being hit by a Democrat?  I think not.
     I seem to have forgotten something.
     Yesterday was Julia's brthday.  No, I did not forget her birthday.
     But I did forget the day....Nov. 22.  1963.  The day Camelot died and our world was changed forever.
     I just wish Oswald would have told the world why he did it. 
     I never thought I would forget what happened that day......but I did.  It wasn't until mid day before I realized what I had done.
     Kind of sad in a way, but totally understandable.  I  think.
Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment