Tuesday, November 5, 2019

bbbbbbrrrrrrrr

I mowed today

     Damn, it was cold out there!
     I mowed because I could mulch the leaves, plus my grass was a little long.
     I dropped the mower down to 3.25 inches from it's normal 3.5 and I plugged it a couple of times.  So I moved it back to 3.5.
     My hands, feet, ears, cheeks were all cold.
     I had to have a hot chocolate when I was done.
     At some point I should clean out the mower.  I am sure there is a lot of grass underneath.  Maybe if the weather is nice this weekend I will get that done.
     I may be the last person to mow in the neighborhood.  I tend to put things off as long as possible.
     For example, changing the smoke detector batteries.  I try to do that on Oct. 8, but I have yet to change them.  Hopefully tomorrow. 
     And the carrots are still in the ground.  Hopefully Thursday.
     The rest of the porch furniture?  Hopefully Friday.
     Hopefully. 
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment