Sunday, June 9, 2019

itchy feet

I need go go somewhere

     In the past week I have seen people posting from Nashville, Hawaii, Disney World, London, Croatia, Italy, Switzerland, Alaska, and somewhere in the Atlantic. 
     I need to go somewhere!  I need to walk down an unknown street, stumble on the cobbles, eat a foreign food.  I need to talk to someone who does not understand my native tongue.  I need to see mountains and forests and ice caps and whales and elephants and funny looking houses and castles.
     Sigh...... not for a few weeks, anyway.
     Paul McCartney is in Moline Tuesday night.  I had looked at tickets and thought the $324 price was too high.  Today I decided to buy one ticket.  but the $324 ticket is no longer available, the next cheapest is $450.  I decided not to buy a ticket.
     How did I miss the fact that tickets went on sale last September for this?  I must have been asleep.
     Hope it was not my last chance to see Sir Paul.....and to those who have seen him, I am green with envy.
Peace and Love, as Ringo says.




No comments:

Post a Comment