Friday, June 21, 2019

bugged

I almost had a bug free day

     I weeded my veggie garden.  Not a gnat or mosquito bothered me the entire  time!  I was amazed.
     I had sprayed my shirt, my arms, my hat, neck, ears, hands.......that may have helped.  But I think the breeze was the main reason.  When I moved to a corner of the house the damn gnats were in my ears and I swear something big me on the leg....several times.
     Judging from my car's windshield, I have extracted a certain amount of revenge on the insect world.  Whatever I hit, it was huge.  And when I ran the washers,  all I got was a huge white streak across the window.  The spritzers did not help much. 
     I cleaned them completely when I got home.
     Nice dinner out tonight with friends who (whom?) we have known for years.  Great conversation, great food....thanks Renee and Wendy!
     Philosophical question.  What is the last thing that goes through a bug's mind when it hits a car windshield?
     Its Butt!!!!!        har de har har har
Peace and Love and clean windshields

No comments:

Post a Comment