Thursday, June 27, 2019

here and gone

Best laid plans often go astray

     I sat down to do my little thing (blog, people.  don’t be so dirty) and the Internet was gone.  Poof.  Like a piece of chocolate cake on my plate.  Disappeared.
     Which is unfortunate, because it was probably the best blog of my life…..and now I don’t remember it.
     I think I hear thunder, so maybe that is why.
     I did play a spider solitaire game.  I have two on my computer that say 24/7.    One version has a plain field, while the other version has spider webs throughout the field.  I can’t win on the second one.

     So is it psychological?  Or is one game easier?  Inquiring minds want to know.
     Meanwhile, the magic has reappeared.  Just in time for bed.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment