Tuesday, June 4, 2019

chef?

I made BLTs tonight

     We never buy bread.  It turns green before we finish half a loaf,  Sometimes, if we are having grilled cheese for supper, we can get through most of half a loaf, but it's hard.
     So we make a BLT in a tortilla shell, because for some reason we always seem to have them on hand.
     I was putting out the stuff and said to Jackie, "We can't have these...we don't have any cheese."
     For some reason, I was going to put cheese on my BLT!  I have never done that in my life, but tonight I thought it was a thing to do.  My rationale is we were using tortillas and I was thinking tacos, other than that I have no clue.
     She pointed out the error of my thought process, and we had cheeseless BLTs, which probably worked out best.
     I am tired tonight.  I rode my bike, then walked Corki.  About half way  through the walk I realized my legs were turning to mush.  Thankfully she no longer walks fast.
     If the storms are not too loud, or windy, I should be able to sleep.  Hopefully the itching will stop....I just hope it's from bug  bites and not an allergy.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment