Tuesday, April 16, 2019

what the heck?

This weather is  truly odd

     Here are some pictures of my yard on Monday.

Right, not my yard...just our  cute dog

morning

mid morning
     
md afternoon


late afternoon


      The snow just seemed to disappear right before our very eyes....quite strange.
     Today was beautiful.
      I went to Sycamore because my hearing aid was not right.   The other night the ear piece came off.  I was able to jiggle my ear and it fell out.  I called the office, they told me what to do, I did it and plugged it in again this morning and again it fell off, leaving part in my ear.
      Normally, I would panic and run to someone for help.  Instead, I kept my cool, jiggled my ear, and recovered the piece.
      I stopped at a grocery store for a couple of my favorite yogurts and decided to use the bathroom.
     It was then that I discovered my zipper was down, and had likely been down for the last three hours.
     This seems to be a constant problem in my life.  But that's another story for another day.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment