Thursday, April 18, 2019

crisis time

I am in the middle of an international crisis

      I have a rather ample middle.  I have tried to watch my diet and exercise more, but that is futile.  I am fat.  I have to accept that.
      I now wear an XL shirt.  They fit will.  Not tight, room to breath and my belly doesn't seem so obvious.
      Julia bought me two really neat t shirts at Disney Paris for Christmas.  I love them.  Since they are t shirts, I have had them hanging in my closet until we get a nice day.
     Well, we got a nice day and I put on the mad Mickey.  It's an XL.  Mickey looks greatly deformed and I can barely exhale it is so tight!  So I put on the XXL one that is even more cool than the first and......still can't breathe!  Both shirts are way too tight.
     She also got me a Swiss shirt in an XL and it fits fine.
     What's the deal with Disney and sizes?  I know they did not shrink because they were washed in cold water....once.
     It's very disappointing because I really like the shirts.
     Maybe I'll fire off a letter to Uncle Walt and see what he says.
     But I thought there was an international standard for sizes.  I guess I was wrong.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment