Saturday, April 20, 2019

spring is here....ugh

I mowed for the first time t his season

     Some of my neighbors have already mowed twice.  I just got out there today for the first time.
      I could not figure out how to start the mower, then I couldn't figure out how to keep in running.  It is new, I only used it twice last year and I could not remember the starter sequence.  I also did not have gas for it.  All is now good.
      This mower is the size of a VW Beetle.  Seriously, I think it might be road ready if it had lights.
     I can't mow  in a straight line.  My mow lines always curve.  I can't help it, maybe it's because I don't see things normally.
     And my yard is so bumpy.  It is better with the new mower, but there are so many low spots.....don't know how to get those fixed.  I can't see them, but I sure do feel them.
     At least the first mowing is in.  Maybe I should keep track this year, just because. 
     Funny, to be talking about grass on 4/20, or maybe just ironic.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment