Friday, February 23, 2018

rational thinking??

I'm thinking of promoting a new type of zoo

     I don't know if it is a false zoo, or anti zoo.....but I know the animals I will have.
     Instead of penguins, I would have rangefreeguins.  Keeping guins in cages just does not seem right.
     No bison in my zoo.  But I would have unison, because I believe all animals should be united.
     Unknottediger instead of tigers....self explanatory.
     Finding the unseen African wild dogs would be tricky, because the spotted ones are easily spotted.
     Randoms......aquatic animals without a porpoise.
     Bidenillas because if Al Gore can have illas named after him, why not Joe?  (Gorillas?  Get it???  Pretty darn funny, huh?)
     Purpleutangs because orangutans are so 70s.
     Legadillos, similar to armadillos but named correctly because armadillos don't actually have arms.
     Sleet leopards because of climate change, snow doesn't seem to be as common.
     Fully dresses......finally uses clothing to get rid of bears.
     Truthins.  The opposite of lions.
     E=MC2 a scientific version of an EMU.
     And Okapi?  Why not a 1kapi or a 2kapi....why 0?
     Of course, there would also be a oleofly display.
     If you have any animals to submit to my zoo, please do so.  I hope to open in 2033.
     Peace to all





No comments:

Post a Comment