Wednesday, February 21, 2018

progress, our most important product

I am almost finished with my puzzle

     However, almost is not finished.  I am at least two thirds done, if not more.
     But I can't find two pieces and it is killing me, figuratively, of course.
     One piece is of water and a boat...so it has to be blue.  Another piece goes between two trees, so there has to be green.
     I have looked and looked and looked......just can't see them.
     I know they are there.  But they are hidden from my view.
     I have checked the floor, under the puzzle, in the box...nada, zip.
     Hopefully by tomorrow the puzzle fairy will  bring them out in the open.
     I enjoy working on it, really.  I take a coffee downstairs, put on the Beatles, and spend 90 minutes working on the puzzle, looking out the window, singing along with the Fab Four.
      I do compensate for the time.  I have not played Spider Solitaire since Sunday.
     There is a reason.
     I played Sunday afternoon.  Then I played Sunday evening.  Then I played Sunday night.....for almost 2 hours.  I think I am addicted.
    But I am breaking that.....three days and counting.
     I just hope I don't get hooked on puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment