Wednesday, January 24, 2018

gonna storm

We will have a huge storm

When?  Why, whenever the super moon is scheduled to make an appearance.
It seems whenever there is a cool astronomical event it is cloudy or rainy.  We are supposed to have a super blue moon this weekend, and I guarantee it will rain.
There may not be a forecast for it, but it will.
As a digression, I heard a funny story tonight.
When I taught, I loved drinking hot water.  I had a little hot pot in the room, and when kids were at lunch, or in a special, or out of the room, I would make a pot of hot water.
Kids would ask me about my coffee or tea or hot chocolate, and I would show them the water.
Well, one child told her parents about my drinking hot water.
Seems her dad also enjoyed a cup of hot water occasionally, and he started called it Mr. Dickow's tea, and eventually TD tea.
He still drinks hot water....and he still calls it TD tea.
Funny what impressions you make in life.
I just finished a cut of TD tea.......which is filling, and warming but caffeine and sugar free.
Maybe I should market it....sugar free, TD Tea. 
I could bottle it at home, using old plastic bottles I find in the recycling bin.
I'd charge $2 a bottle.......and pretty soon I'll be looking for a penthouse in downtown Chicago.
Sugar free TD tea.....try it today.


No comments:

Post a Comment