Tuesday, October 25, 2016

oh my.....

I didn't realize fall was coming

     I know, the calendar said October.  The weather has been warm.  Then today.
It is cold.  And I am feeling it.
    I am washing windows this week.
    Now friend Carrie showed me how to tilt the suckers in, but my fingers are not strong enough to do that....so I have to use a ladder on some of the windows.
That is not such a bad thing...except it is cold out there.
     Anyway, this week is my target for washing the windows and cleaning the house.
     Next week I will tackle redoing my garden or washing and waxing the cars.  Not sure on what I will do.
     When I was a kid, time dragged.  It seemed like 6 months between Labor Day and Halloween.
    Just yesterday we celebrated the opening of baseball season and tonight we watch the beginning of the end. The time from April to now has gone by in a blur.
     So here is my message:  Don't waste time.  Spend it wisely.  All too soon you will realize how little is left.

No comments:

Post a Comment