Tuesday, October 11, 2016

aargh......

I have fallen and I can't get up

     My optimism has been dulled a little.  My Cubbies will come back...they have to.
     This is the year.
     But they have to play better.
     I have to be better at my stuff too.
     I bought a neat pennant at the Baseball Hall of Fame.  It's a Cubs banner to hang on my wall.
     I plan on writing the hall of fame people because my Heritage Banner, a genuine wool blend decor, was made in China.
     These people know nothing of baseball!  Banners sold at the Baseball Hall of Fame should be made in the USA!  It's an American sport!!
     I have not written the fast food place we ate at in Cooperstown.  It was the dirtiest I have ever been in.  Spilled liquids on the floor, french fries on the floor, garbage cans full....... I really want to tell them how poor it was.
     And then there are the hotels.  Two that were great, one  not so great, one not good.  I have on line comment requests from all of them, and I plan to use them!
     But I probably will never do it.  I have it on my low list of things to do.
     High on my list are:  doing the outside trim, redoing my big planter, filling in along the driveway, hanging the bike and taking care of the postcards.  Oh, I forgot dusting the nutcracker cabinet.
     None of them are big projects, well, the planter one is.  Feel free to stop out with a shovel and help.
     I just have to get it done.
     Like the Cubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment