Friday, October 30, 2015

what the hell???

My camping trip is off

    I am a little disappointed.
    Heck, I am a lot disappointed.
    But life goes on.
    Speaking of life goes on, (I thought it was a good segue) I got my latest AARP magazine this week.

SKIP READING THIS PART IF YOU ARE EASILY EMBARRASSED OR UNDER THE AGE OF 21!!  SERIOUSLY!!
    In the section Top 50 Ways to Stay Healthy,  they had tip 45:  Stamp out erection issues.
Ihis is what they say you should do to see if you impotence is psychological or physical.
Wrap a length of postage stamps around the base of your penis.  (Seriously....AARP said this!!)  Secure the ends together and go to sleep.  (I assume having someone lick the corners is out,)  Repeat for three consecutive nights.  If the stamps are torn along a perforation the next morning, you're still having good nocturnal erections, which means any get it up difficulties...are probably due to emotional stress.

OK, YOU CAN GO BACK TO READING

    Does these people realize the cost of stamps?  How about you can tell when you can't lay flat on your stomach, or your partner complains about your runny nose in the middle of her back?
    What happens if you forget and dress quickly for work but when you get there you have to use the bathroom and a bunch of stamps are surrounding your ding dong like a wreath?
    Holy crap, that would be a weird way to tell.
    On a non related topic, I saw a video on Facebook featuring a truck driver warning motorists not to pull in front of a truck because it takes a long distance for a truck to stop.  They guy made a good point.
    I was thinking of that when a semi rode about 2 feet off my bumper on the way home from the zoo today.  Two lanes were open on the left, but he stayed right behind me.  I was already doing 6 miles per hour over the speed limit, but that didn't seem to be fast enough.
    I did move over to the left so he could pass me, but I kept thinking that if trucks take so much longer to stop, then maybe truckers should see that video and not drive so close to little cars like me.
    That's my mini rant of the day.
    I sure hope it pours and puts me in a better mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment