Saturday, October 17, 2015

snore.......

I fell asleep during the Cub Game

    I must be tired.  It was the bottom of the eight and the Cubs had changed pitchers.....next thing I saw was LaStella grounding out to end the game.
    I didn't think I was tired.
    We had our first training session on the invisible fence.  I wore the collar to see how bad the shock was, and it surprised me.  It was a little tingle.  But lil Corki doesn't think so!  Tonight she didn't want to go out....I think she is afraid she'll get shocked.
    The man said to let her wander and not to pull her back or warn her.  Part of the learning curve.
    She is taking revenge on us by farting.
    Tomorrow I will work on the back yard, and the front yard again.
    She likes to go for a walk, and to do that I will have to carry her over the invisible fence, even if she does not have the collar on her.  But she can walk back in.  Has to do with teaching her that reentering the yard will not result in a little tingle.
    Got to thinking shock collars would be good for people too.  Instead of restraining orders, shock collars could be worn with a significant voltage to make sure people keep away from where they are not supposed to be.
    School kids could also have them to be sure they stay on school grounds.
    Maybe I was tired from restoring the 12 hour clock to the clock radio.  Thursday night I somehow put the clock in a 24 hour mode.  At 15:30, I went on line to figure out how the heck I did that in the first place.
    Moral of the story:  Never set an alarm clock in the dark.
    That's the shocking truth and I'm going to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment