Sunday, October 25, 2015

another dimension

I felt a little lost today

     No Cubs.  No Bears.  No Bulls.  Not that interested in hockey.
     Heck, the Packers were not even on today!
     Kind of a boring day, sports wise.
     I did get to talk to Julia....seems like a long time since we Skyped.
     I sealed the tiles in Emily's shower.  That took me about two hours and my left knee.
     Somebody mentioned we should clean house today...been a  couple of weeks since we did that.
     I do the floors every day, because of the dog hair.  Or almost every day.  But I don't dust, and it is beginning to show.
     Here's my question:  How often do people clean house?
     I normally clean bathrooms every Thursday then do a quick clean with some wipes on Monday.  But we don't dust every week.  Apparently, we don't dust every other week either.
     I have not written a date in the dust, but maybe I should.
     I seem to spend a lot of time cleaning.
     Most of that time is picking up papers and crap I have left laying around, but that is a different story.
     So off to bed so I can get an early start on cleaning.
     Tomorrow is a big day for Emily and John.  They are moving back home!  Moving time is 7 p.m......anyone with a pick up and strong back would be most welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment