Tuesday, September 1, 2015

holy cow

I really want to thank you

     Today my blog passed the 29,000 views mark!
     Holy cow!!  That means a lot of you don't have lives and you do have far too much time on your hands!
     Seriously, thank you for reading and putting up with me.
     You may remember, I started this Jan. 1, 2014 as a resolution to complete tasks and stick to a project.  It was supposed to be a one year thing, but I can't seem to stop.
     When I don't post, I feel guilty.....not guilty enough to get out of bed, but guilty enough to think about it.
     If you like the blog, tell your friends.  Feel free to share.  The more the merrier.
     Anyway, driveway is finished.  I watered three times today.  I plan to keep it moist.
     Thrilling Cubs win tonight, long day of shopping, up early to finish the raking and seeding...  so now I am ready for bed.
     Peace out, dudes and dudettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment